Connections Mentor Inc is committed to protecting the privacy of every individual who contacts us. This policy is for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Our site automatically collects the number of visitors to our site and what pages they access. No individual data is automatically collected or used.
- The only identifiable information we collect on visitors to the site is what they choose to provide us by filling out a web form. We use this to provide you with the information you request.
- When appropriate, we will add your name to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We do not rent, sell, or share our mailing list.
If you prefer not to be added to our mailing list, please indicate that on the web form when you fill it out.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.