Become a Mentor
Requirements of a successful mentor:
The only thing you need to be a great mentor is yourself! You need to be authentic, genuinely care, and just keep showing up.
Connections will fully equip our mentors with the skills and support necessary to be great. We support you 24/7 to ensure that you’re never alone.
What is not required?
You are not required to have money to spend, experience, a car, or a degree
Criteria of a mentor:
• Adult 25 years or older
• Willing to mentor a young person based in New York City or Westchester County
• Willing to complete an application and screening process
• Willing to dedicate a minimum of 10 hours per month for one year to a young person (on your schedule!)
• Flexibility, open-mindedness, compassion, and patience
• Mentors are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19
Help young lives succeed by making a tax deductible donation to Connections Mentor.
Make a Donation
a Mentor/Mentee Pair for 1 year
1 Mentor/Mentee Pair – $6,000
5 Mentor/Mentee Pair – $30,000
10 Mentor/Mentee Pair – $60,000
a Mentor/Mentee Pair Monthly
1 Mentor/Mentee Pair – $500
5 Mentor/Mentee Pair – $1,500
10 Mentor/Mentee Pair – $3,000